Rules and Procedures
1. Verbal Warning
2. Written Assignment
3. Contact Parents
4. Detention (24 hour notice)
5. Sent to Principal’s Office
6. Parent Conference
· Positive Notes Home
· Student of the Month
· Special Art Projects
· Free time
· Prizes-pencils, homework passes, erasers, etc.
· Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
· Respect the rights of others.
· Use only appropriate language.
· Stay seated and raise your hand for attention.
· Complete all assignments to the best of your ability.
· Bring all materials to class.
· No gum!
· Bottled water is the only beverage allowed to students in the room.