posted Feb 3, 2017, 6:57 AM by Stephen Sierpina
Dear Parents & Staff,
As we enter February, I would like to keep everyone updated on all the great things happening at the Marsh. The students and staff are working extremely hard in the classroom and are preparing for the upcoming MCAS 2.0 Assessments. There are also a lot of fun and educational activities that will be taking place in and out of the classroom. I also want to remind everyone to watch for any school closings or delays that may occur in event of inclement weather. As always, please feel free to contact the school if you have any questions. Thank you for your constant support of the Marsh and our students.
A few important dates...
*Ski Club will be held every Monday (any questions, please contact Ms. Barbagallo) & Bowling Club will be held every Friday (any questions, please contact Ms. Gogas).
- Tuesday, February 7: District-wide MCAS 2.0 Parent meeting beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Timony auditorium. This meeting will be led by Superintendent Scannell & Assistant Superintendent Brandi Kwong.
- Wednesday, February 8: PTO-sponsored Texas Roadhouse Night from 4:00-10:00 p.m. with a portion of the proceeds going to the Marsh.
- Friday, February 10: Early release day due to staff professional development.
- Friday, February 17: Dr. Ruth Potee will be hosting a parent meeting on addiction and the effects of drugs / alcohol on the adolescent brain. The meeting will be held in the Methuen High School auditorium beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- February 20 - 24: Schools will be closed due to Winter Break.