Good evening, this is Stephen Sierpina, supervising principal of the Marsh Grammar School. I hope you all had a great summer and were able to relax and spend time with family and friends. We are all very excited for the start of the school year and I would like to inform everyone of some important information regarding the opening of school.
· Monday, August 29 is the LS Open House from 5-6:30 p.m.
· Tuesday, August 30 is the first day of school for all students in grades 1 through 12 and it is a full day.
· Tuesday, August 30 is also US Open House from 5-6:30 p.m.
· All the crosswalks have been re-painted red for better visibility and to ensure the safety of all our students. Please take a moment to point out the crosswalks to your child as this is an effective safety precaution.
· With the start of the school year, I ask that you are patient with the buses as the drivers get used to the routes.
· Lastly, I will again be sending Sunday evening ConnectEd messages as a way to keep everyone updated on all that is happening at the Marsh and throughout the district. This information will also be posted on the Marsh webpage in Recent Announcements and the Principal’s Message.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school at 978-722-9077. Again, we are very excited for students and staff to return for what will be an exciting and successful school year. Thank you and have a great evening.