GRAMMAR SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY AND MISSION STATEMENT
The C.G.S. Community of Learners believes in the worth, dignity,
and uniqueness of each of its members.
We aspire to achieve academic excellence and to develop the values
of good citizenship.
We will celebrate our diversity and work together to fulfill its
C.G.S. MISSION STATEMENT
- To actively promote a positive climate where change, innovation
and growth are fostered, facilitated and monitored.
- To instruct students in basic and critical thinking skills in
order to enable them to reach their highest potential.
- To utilize our technical resources to prepare both students
and the community- at-large for the future.
- To provide opportunities for parents to participate in every
aspect of their child’s education.
- To infuse a multicultural focus into the curriculum and activities
of the school.
- To develop a system of communication in order to create an informed
- To create a decision-making partnership to better allocate
- To encourage and support progressive staff development activities.
Back to Top