Final Project: World History II Scrapbook
Objective: To create a scrapbook reflecting what you have studied this past year in World History II. For each topic, you have have two (2) pages of information including facts, pictures, charts or other important information.
* Twenty (20) related or themed topics/events/people that reflect the totality of the history that was studied this year (Industrial Revolution through the Cold War). Ideally you would have two topics/events/people from each chapter.
* All written work must be original, not copied, pasted or otherwise plagiarized.
* Direct quotes, pictures, diagrams or charts must be cited using standard MHS format.
* A complete Bibliography should be included in the scrapbook.
* A Table of Contents listing all topics/events/people is required.
* The scrapbook must be completed on 81/2 by 11 paper, typed and neat.
* Points will be given for creativity, effort and how well the pages demonstrate the theme.
* Points will be deducted for "dead" space, sloppiness and spelling errors.
May 27, 2005 Outline of Scrapbook with theme and listing of 20 topics/people/events
June 14, 2005 Scrapbook due! NO LATE PROJECTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Rubric for Scrapbook
Requirement Max. Points
Topic Pages (2.5 points per page) 50
Decorated Front and Back Page 10
Table of Contents 10
Bibliography ( using MHS Format) 10
Theme/Adherence to Theme 10
Creativity, Neatness, Effort Shown 10
Deductions: Dead Space, Sloppiness, Lack of Effort, Spelling Errors -5 each
THE FINAL PROJECT IS WORTH 10% OF YOUR FINAL GRADE!!